Tuesday 6 April 2010

Ending one thing to master another

I have abandoned my 'old' blog, which was in Dutch and primarily about my work at the library. I am now looking forward to using this new blog to its full potential, not just for my master course.

Ideally, there will be a mix of information/education related things (think media literacy, digital & mobile learning) and cultural issues (music, literature, art, language) with perhaps a family story thrown in for good measure. And I always love to mix issues that at first don't seem connected. Be surprised as I surprise myself!

Must admit that I thought about changing the name as 'Mastering Things' was clearly chosen because of my master course. But then again, this is the story of my life: I strive to master the things I like doing. So 'Mastering Things' it is.

Will you bear with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment